Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Alien Encounter and Explanations





 This encounter report is important. For the first time we are getting a creditable explanation for the activities been observed. We are also learning that the observations made on individuals last over a long time and that most remain oblivious.

It is also apparent that thousands at least are affected as part of a continuing research program. Most will never wake up during the event.

It is also apparent that this person has paid no attention to the literature at all and only woke up now. Yet she is informed of the Sirius connection which is also scantily reported even in the literature.

This is a new encounter report that also delivers new information that is superior to our speculations.

We need to rig night viewing automatic cameras covering a sample population to observe removals and restorations. This will confirm the phenomena and give us real statistics.


Communicating with other beings


I've always been a skeptic of aliens and UFOs, up until two nights ago, and I feel lost and confused, that's why I am here. I would like to start off by telling you that about 3 weeks ago I saw an unidentified flying object that looked like a fireball in the sky, and since then I have felt like I am being watched.

Two nights ago as I was about to go to sleep I saw something in my room through my peripheral vision. I dont remember going to sleep, but I do remember waking up in a metal room and I was lying on a metal bed and I was restrained. I struggled to turn my head and I saw many people lying in these metal beds just like mine and I focused on one in particular which I realized was my sister, it seemed that everyone was in some state of unconsciousness. At that point I realized that something was very wrong and I was conscious of the scary situation I was in. I started to panic and tried to free myself. At that point I realized that I was surrounded by short beings, they were grayish in color and seemed oblivious to the fact that I was trying to fight my way out of the restraints. Suddenly out of nowhere came a bright light and another being appeared, this one was taller and had a more oval shaped head with indentations in it and it was almost tan in color. It communicated with me telepathically and I asked it what it was doing to us and it said "We are looking at your DNA." I asked it why it was doing this to us and it replied "All humans have alien DNA, but not all humans have the same alien DNA" I asked it where they were from and it said "We come from Sirius" and it also told me that they have been coming to me for a long time. At that point it disappeared and my fear returned and I started screaming from the top of my lungs, the next thing I remember is jumping up from my bed screaming waking up everyone in the house. I haven't slept for 2 nights now.....MUFON CMS

No comments: